US-led Coalition Admits Using WP in Mosul

Strange how you're happy to criticise the US but refuse to criticise IS.
Anyone would think you're a supporter of terrorism.
I know plenty of people who will spend more time actually criticising the West than IS. It's not because they sympathise with them. They just think the West should have standards and not act at the same level as those scumbags. I don't walk around criticising rapists and murderers - my disapproval of what they do is there though, I just don't feel the need to shout about it.

I know plenty of people who will spend more time actually criticising the West than IS. It's not because they sympathise with them. They just think the West should have standards and not act at the same level as those scumbags. I don't walk around criticising rapists and murderers - my disapproval of what they do is there though, I just don't feel the need to shout about it.
Would be a valid point but for the fact the poster in question is on record volunteering the information that he refuses to criticise IS.

So for your analogy to be correct, you'd also have to be on record stating you refuse to criticise rapists or murderers.

Would be a valid point but for the fact the poster in question is on record volunteering the information that he refuses to criticise IS.

So for your analogy to be correct, you'd also have to be on record stating you refuse to criticise rapists or murderers.
I couldnt be arsed checking his post history to know that but if that's the case then my opinion of him is slightly different

I couldnt be arsed checking his post history to know that but if that's the case then my opinion of him is slightly different
It is the case.
The post in question was deleted because he said it in the MEN arena bombing thread after IS had claimed responsibility.

Just got in, not like you workshy fuckers. Anyway, am I right in thinking that the Yanks are still using Word Perfect...???? What the actual fuck.

Last edited:
Yeah you won't find anymore bud until you get your mod wings.

To give context he said he couldn't condemn the attacks given Western foreign policy etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.