US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something racist and wrong about calling Muslims undesirable and wrong, Had that comment for example been made about other religions or races you would probably already be site banned, which shows the hypocrisy of this place

Saddam was overthrown by Bush and the republicans and is a presidential act , by a republican president as was Afghanistan, as was the forming of sunninrepublican guards into ISIS -blaming that on Hillary who at time wasone of the most junior senators in the senate is comedy gold and typical of the joke propaganda in the US

Maybe because the other religions aren't killing/imprisoning gay people and apostates every day. Might have something to do with that.

It's always the left to scream "racist" and shut down any debate. You wouldn't dare deny the atrocities committed in the name of Islam every day, so instead you fall back on racism. Weak! Warms my heart to see Europe coming around to the same thinking. The time for PC bullshit is over.

Wow!
You think those 5 bankruptcies just happened? Might they have been doing poorly because management made poor decisions and lacked judgement?

Not a huge fan of Hilary but I'd put money on Donald trumping her in the killing stakes given the chance, and not just through poor judgement but through sheer malevolence.
Not really. When you have hundreds of ventures, some will go bankrupt. Obviously most made a profit considering his net worth, or else he'd be broke.

The government bankrupted Social Security by themselves without any help from Donald Trump.

I think it's going to be close. Although he's a nutter, the American public think that with him, you get what you see on the tin, and they like that. It's the very thing they despise about Hilary; she's super smooth and smarmy and they don't trust a single word coming from her lips.

So their choice is indeed a tough one - a lunatic or someone who can't be trusted. It will be a close call I think, but ultimately I think sanity will prevail... just, and Hilary will edge it.

Incidentally, if the nutter does win, I don't think it will be quite the unmitigated disaster everyone imagines. He's sure to tone it down a bit in the election proper and should he get into office. And although many of his policies are idiotic and potentially dangerous, he'd probably be good for the American economy and as a knock on effect, the world economy.

Bizzare then that Bernie Sanders, who appears neither insane nor untrustworthy, wouldn't garner more votes, even in closed primaries. I'll be the first to admit I know very little about American political sways, so I'd be interested to know how despite (to me) a clearly good message, he's so far behind someone so universally untrustworthy.

Oddly despite all the cries of lunatic, I'm still not convinced a Trump presidency is more dangerous than a Hillary one. She's a proper wrong'un, IMO. A Trump presidency may appear more overtly ridiculous, in the form of embarrassing sound bites about other world leaders and Mexicans and what not, but I get the feeling a Hillary presidency would be something more sinister. As in you wouldn't quite appreciate the extent of the damage until she's too old to hang kinda sinister. Either way, at least it wont be Ted Cruz.

Incidentally, if the nutter does win, I don't think it will be quite the unmitigated disaster everyone imagines. He's sure to tone it down a bit in the election proper and should he get into office. And although many of his policies are idiotic and potentially dangerous, he'd probably be good for the American economy and as a knock on effect, the world economy.

What has he ever done that makes you think he'll tone it down? If anything he doubles down on being stupid and offensive. I also don't get why anybody thinks he will be good for the economy. What is this based on? Is it because he's wealthy? Do you think that inheriting a quarter of a billion dollars from your slumlord father makes you an economic expert? Should England let Julian Lennon make all of their trade deals?

Facts are facts and he hasn't accomplished anything than anybody else couldn't have if they were given $250,000,000. Our laws are structured so that wealthy people keep gaining wealth while the middle class continues to get screwed. Basically we have our own version of Financial Fair Play. For example, wealthy people get first shot at undervalued IPOs before the general public does and then are taxed at a much lower rate. In 2012 Mitt Romney said that he paid around 14% income tax while making millions w/o having to work. Meanwhile an average American who makes $50,000 pays around 34%. And remember how we bailed out the banks and they took that money and handed out millions of dollars to themselves in the form of bonuses?

He isn't even funding his primary campaign. He made a loan to his campaign which the campaign will then pay back to him. Just look at his campaign website, there are TWO links where he's asking for donations! But again, people who vote for him aren't smart enough to realize that you can't fund your own campaign and then openly ask for contributions at the same time.

160229_SITE_Trump.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Maybe because the other religions aren't killing/imprisoning gay people and apostates every day. Might have something to do with that.

It's always the left to scream "racist" and shut down any debate. You wouldn't dare deny the atrocities committed in the name of Islam every day, so instead you fall back on racism. Weak! Warms my heart to see Europe coming around to the same thinking. The time for PC bullshit is over.
Atrocities are committed every day, the Chinese mass execute, the Americans and Russians have blown up schools and hospitals (though in error). ISIS have executed many, but to call a religion of 1.6 billion bad and wrong and say those people should be stopped moving is utterly prejudices and bigoted and you know it. No different to me blaming Christianity for all the gun rampages in America done because of the Christian conservative libertarian rights fight to keep their guns even if hundreds of innocent kids and thousands of innocent adults get done for it. when you blame 1.6 billion people for the crimes of a few thousand has trump has done it is just ignorant racism nothing more.

As for imprisonkng gay people look how Christiam countries in Africa treat gay people on the name of Christianity and how many in the States have spent years trying to deny them basic rights.

Last time Europe came round to fascism and aiming to shut out a whole religion and many races it ended horribly I think any right minded person would not want to see it again.

The racism word was used by you, I merely mentioned that had you called most other groups bad and wrong and said they should be banned you wouldn't be on this forum anymore but for some reason anti Islam attacks are ok. Especially ironic as this is a website for a club owned by Muslims, chaired by a Muslim with a number of Muslim players!!!

Atrocities are committed every day, the Chinese mass execute, the Americans and Russians have blown up schools and hospitals (though in error). ISIS have executed many, but to call a religion of 1.6 billion bad and wrong and say those people should be stopped moving is utterly prejudices and bigoted and you know it. No different to me blaming Christianity for all the gun rampages in America done because of the Christian conservative libertarian rights fight to keep their guns even if hundreds of innocent kids and thousands of innocent adults get done for it. when you blame 1.6 billion people for the crimes of a few thousand has trump has done it is just ignorant racism nothing more.

As for imprisonkng gay people look how Christiam countries in Africa treat gay people on the name of Christianity and how many in the States have spent years trying to deny them basic rights.

Last time Europe came round to fascism and aiming to shut out a whole religion and many races it ended horribly I think any right minded person would not want to see it again.

The racism word was used by you, I merely mentioned that had you called most other groups bad and wrong and said they should be banned you wouldn't be on this forum anymore but for some reason anti Islam attacks are ok. Especially ironic as this is a website for a club owned by Muslims, chaired by a Muslim with a number of Muslim players!!!

Whataboutism was a propaganda technique used by the Soviet Union in its dealings with the Western world during the Cold War. When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union, the response would be "What about..." followed by the naming of an event in the Western world.[1][2] It represents a case of tu quoque or the appeal to hypocrisy, a logical fallacy which attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position, without directly refuting or disproving the opponent's initial argument.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

America does not imprison or kill people for being gay, insulting Jesus, stone women, or force them to marry their rapists. The leftist whataboutism that you're using right now is rooted in old Soviet tactics.

Gun rampages have nothing to do with Christianity. Christians are not blowing up market places. The gun homicide rate in the US stands at 9,000 per year, while Boko Haram and ISIS combined killed over 12,000 people by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.