US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In its article titled, How Corporate America Bought Hillary Clinton for $21M, The New York Post details the companies and organizations that paid Hillary in speaking fees from 2013-2015.
The total comes to $21.7 million, which is a remarkable sum for one of the least charismatic and unimaginative orators the world has ever known.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-09-at-8.32.36-AM-1024x466.jpg

http://nypost.com/2016/05/22/how-corporate-america-bought-hillary-clinton-for-21m/

People don't have to like her, they just have to vote for her.

This is it really - IF you assume that inteligent americans outnumber the rest you would hope they will realise that using your yahoo email while at work is not really that bad (its not like being openly racist is it).

One thing I don't understand about American politics. How can it be considered democracy when super-delegates are able to make a decision on candidates regardless of what the majority of the population wants ?

One thing I don't understand about American politics. How can it be considered democracy when super-delegates are able to make a decision on candidates regardless of what the majority of the population wants ?
It's an Oligarchy.

It's an Oligarchy.
Firstly only about 10% of the population vote in either primary and secondly at the moment Clinton would win without them anyway. The fact is it's strange already that a non democrat can even stand to lead the democrats.

Our government has nothing to do with the primaries. The primaries are run by the parties and they are basically just clubs that can make up their own rules.

All of the candidates with the possible exception of Colonel Sanders, are warmongers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.