US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Trump became president we'd see trouble on our streets. Everyone knows that a lot of the terrorist training camps are in Pakistan. He'd step up the attacks there which would lead to demonstrations /rioting over here.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...ies_fbi_s_push_for_hillary_clinton_indictment

The scathing audit of Hillary Clinton’s use of a basement email server while secretary of state gives cover to the FBI chief as he weighs whether to push for an indictment against the Democratic presidential front-runner.

The 82-page report leaked yesterday — which found Clinton’s hard drive at her New York home broke federal standards and left sensitive material vulnerable to hackers — makes FBI Director James Comey’s recommendation to Attorney 
General Loretta Lynch that much easier, said GOP consultant Brad Marston.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...ies_fbi_s_push_for_hillary_clinton_indictment

The scathing audit of Hillary Clinton’s use of a basement email server while secretary of state gives cover to the FBI chief as he weighs whether to push for an indictment against the Democratic presidential front-runner.

The 82-page report leaked yesterday — which found Clinton’s hard drive at her New York home broke federal standards and left sensitive material vulnerable to hackers — makes FBI Director James Comey’s recommendation to Attorney 

It stinks. The dude in the Whitehouse has decided to step in - to defend Killary. The 'impartial' DOJ is trying to block the deposition. TPTB will go to any lengths to get Clinton off the hook.
www.thehill.com/policy/national - security/28165-feds-fight

There was nothing in that report that helps him, he has to prove she knowingly and deliberately sought to have highly classified information on the server. The leaked document doesn't show any of that and leaks out of the FBI weeks ago suggested charges won't come

CjQfylmUYAABLvg

Hmmmmmm.......

Thought supercell gates couldn't vote yet?

Obama's call to Sanders yesterday must have been to tell him to get the fuck out of the election.

Hmmmmmm.......

Thought supercell gates couldn't vote yet?

Obama's call to Sanders yesterday must have been to tell him to get the fuck out of the election.

I think the Dems are becoming worries that Sanders is Trumps best chance and his biggest help at the moment!

Trump has really crossed a line this week, directly targeting and bullying the judiciary on race grounds is dangerously unconstitutional and really an attack on the constitution , the rule of law and the basis for the US

I think the Dems are becoming worries that Sanders is Trumps best chance and his biggest help at the moment!

Trump has really crossed a line this week, directly targeting and bullying the judiciary on race grounds is dangerously unconstitutional and really an attack on the constitution , the rule of law and the basis for the US

I'm not a Trump fan by any means, but my understanding is that judge is a member of a legal organization that has vociferously been opposing Trump. And the judge in private practice worked for a law firm that is actively backing Hillary.

Supposedly that's Trump's problem with him and I would agree were I in his position. Way too much of this in the US. When judges are basically partisan hacks it undermines the credibility of the system.

Doesn't feel like it is that way in Europe or the UK. I may be wrong. And FFS with a Manc born mother I should know this stuff better!

Anyway, having lived in the US all my life I can't remember two more disgusting presidential candidates. The only saving grace for me is that the system is so gridlocked that whoever wins will not be able to do too much.

Christ, just heard Clinton on radio giving a rallying cry. Fucking hell someone needs to tell her to stop shooting, she really doesn't have the voice for it.

Americans have a difficult choice between Clinton and Trump. I'd still vote Trump as I can't take to Clinton, just don't trust the woman. Mind you, like most on here, it has absolutely nothing to do with me!

She hasn't won the nomination yet in reallity as the super delefates cannot vote till conventiom, and the pro hillary media reporting this a day before the votes in california seems a bit like trying to discourage bernie voters to bother.

She will win it at congress and I fear with the apathy of many democrat supporters about her, they won't bother turning out next year giving the rug wearing cockwomble a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.