US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie has to win Nevada and put up a serious fight in SC. If those two things happen then I think it's over for Hilary. SC and Michigan will determine how this thing plays out. He won by a whopping 22% in NH which means little delegate wise but he had to do for momentum and most importantly for media coverage. Wish I would have thrown some $$ on him at 100-1. If you're a republican this was a big night for you. I'm not sure that bernie supporters will come out and vote in the general election if he loses. The media will tell you that it's the other away around and they aren't sure he can win the general. Total bull shit! I think it'll be a coin flip if Hillary wins and an easy win for dems if Bernie gets the nod! A lot of time to go but I'd be a wreck if I'm a Hilary supporter!

Bernie has to win Nevada and put up a serious fight in SC. If those two things happen then I think it's over for Hilary. SC and Michigan will determine how this thing plays out. He won by a whopping 22% in NH which means little delegate wise but he had to do for momentum and most importantly for media coverage. Wish I would have thrown some $$ on him at 100-1. If you're a republican this was a big night for you. I'm not sure that bernie supporters will come out and vote in the general election if he loses. The media will tell you that it's the other away around and they aren't sure he can win the general. Total bull shit! I think it'll be a coin flip if Hillary wins and an easy win for dems if Bernie gets the nod! A lot of time to go but I'd be a wreck if I'm a Hilary supporter!
Most bernie supporters see hilary as a republican anyway! I think most would vote, just to make sure trump or cruz dont get in, but it could go either way.

When you say PC types, do you mean ordinary decent human beings?

No. I mean that arrogant, insular, elitist and intolerant minority of human beings who are forever telling us what we can and cannot say or think.

If Trump wins we'll be treated to a magnificent display of anger from them, probably involving something about everyone but their clever, caring and perceptive selves being stupid, impressionable and vulnerable to the populist messages of evil politicians.

No. I mean that arrogant, insular, elitist and intolerant minority of human beings who are forever telling us what we can and cannot say or think.

If Trump wins we'll be treated to a magnificent display of anger from them, probably involving something about everyone but their clever, caring and perceptive selves being stupid, impressionable and vulnerable to the populist messages of evil politicians.

Arrogant/elitist/intolerant? Isn't that Donald Trump you're describing though? I just think you're doing a massive disservice to the people who are genuinely harmed by the kind of ideas someone like Donald Trump spreads when you laugh it off as being the preserve of PC types to be affronted by it. There's nothing PC about being genuinely concerned by his views on pretty much anyone outside of his own narrow demographic.

Arrogant/elitist/intolerant? Isn't that Donald Trump you're describing though? I just think you're doing a massive disservice to the people who are genuinely harmed by the kind of ideas someone like Donald Trump spreads when you laugh it off as being the preserve of PC types to be affronted by it. There's nothing PC about being genuinely concerned by his views on pretty much anyone outside of his own narrow demographic.

I have no problem with arrogant, elitist or intolerant people standing for election and expressing their views.

Nobody is forced to vote for them.

I only said I'd enjoy the reaction of PC people if Trump wins. They do seem to have a problem with the free speech of others, and the way they justify this attitude reveals their intolerance and authoritarianism in a most amusing way.

I think if Trump gets in we'll be treated to a magnificent display of nuclear fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.