US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I promise to give you other peoples money in exchange for power.
Sanders has got the youth vote but he has some huge disadvantages and New Hampshire possibly hid those as he has a big base and network in New England that he lacks south and west
the two big issues he faces is that he doesn't only take on Hillary he actually takes on the whole party. He is not a democrat and the machinery of the entire party is fairly aligned in most states against him. This is a threefold fold firstly he has to give Hillary a 700 delegate start which is near impossible , secondly he has to go against the congressman, state governors , the part structure and senators in each state who back Hillary and thirdly unlike new Hampshore independents who broke 70% plus for him can't vote in many states.

It is a magic story and it is hyped up by the right wing media who rightly or wrongly want him to win. But he has a blindfold on , his arm tied behind his back and has done really well but with some advantages that he will lack elsewhere.

He would have to be provoked and it would have to be serious. Maybe a twitter insult?
I fear Tes Cruz far more than Donald, Tes Cruz is an American Caliph whilst Trump is an American Saddam Hussain. Cruz is on a divine mission to crush the evils of society and agnosticism, trump is on a divine mission for himself

I fear Tes Cruz far more than Donald, Tes Cruz is an American Caliph whilst Trump is an American Saddam Hussain. Cruz is on a divine mission to crush the evils of society and agnosticism, trump is on a divine mission for himself

Trump wants to kill over a million of his own people? I knew he was a bit crazy but not that fucking nuts.

I loved Christies assassination of Rubio the other night, big game changer. I listened to some of the debates on the radio and I always liked Christie the most, shame he's pulled out today. Looking at the odds for Sanders he doesn't stand much of a chance at all to oust Hilary who I can't stand. I heard her say a couple of months ago "I can't be part of the establishment, i'm a woman".

Last edited:
Was at a meeting today about the likely US foreign policy changes in the Pacific post election and the business impacts. There was a democrat adviser and a former republican adviser there and their take from semi on the inside was.

The republicans now take a Trump victory bery seriously and are preparing themselves for Trump v Cruz in which case they will mostly back Trump. On the Dems side they think that Sanders will probably be finished after Super Tuesday internal polling gives him Vermont and possibly no others. With Super Tuesday and the Super delegates Hillary could be over half way home in 3 weeks. It was interesting just how hostile Washington is to Cruz and just how worried both sides are about some of Cruz's advisers. though the dems do think that Cruz winning would bring them he senate

Sanders has got the youth vote but he has some huge disadvantages and New Hampshire possibly hid those as he has a big base and network in New England that he lacks south and west
the two big issues he faces is that he doesn't only take on Hillary he actually takes on the whole party. He is not a democrat and the machinery of the entire party is fairly aligned in most states against him. This is a threefold fold firstly he has to give Hillary a 700 delegate start which is near impossible , secondly he has to go against the congressman, state governors , the part structure and senators in each state who back Hillary and thirdly unlike new Hampshore independents who broke 70% plus for him can't vote in many states.

It is a magic story and it is hyped up by the right wing media who rightly or wrongly want him to win. But he has a blindfold on , his arm tied behind his back and has done really well but with some advantages that he will lack elsewhere.

Wait and watch. Bernie will win. The. Internet. People. The Internet. Bernie DESTROYS on the Internet. The millennials (crazy to think I technically fit into that group 31) have proven they WILL come out and vote this cycle. Stop watching TV news and antiquated sources. Hilary got the nod from African American groups and still lost to Obama for the ethnic vote in 08(Socialiast Jew v black candidate, I get it). The revolution is coming. Make some money and take the price: he's still 6-1 on some betting sites. He broke Hilarays largest donation record in a month last night, in one day! after the destruction in NH with 6.2m. My Latino friends in Nevada are calling Hilary a fraud (small, small sample but fits into my narrative of how I think he's viewed realistically).

Now is your (last?) chance to get paid at an amazing price. It's gonna happen people.

The people have spoken. They don't want anybody affiliated with the establishsment. It will be Trump v Sanders. Bullshit government promotions from politicians, newspapers or media sources will do more harm than good.

Last edited:
Wait and watch. Bernie will win. The. Internet. People. The Internet. Bernie DESTROYS on the Internet. The millennials (crazy to think I technically fit into that group 31) have proven they WILL come out and vote this cycle. Stop watching TV news and antiquated sources. Hilary got the nod from African American groups and still lost to Obama for the ethnic vote in 08(Socialiast Jew v black candidate, I get it). The revolution is coming. Make some money and take the price: he's still 6-1 on some betting sites. He broke Hilarays largest donation record in a month last night, in one day! after the destruction in NH with 6.2m. My Latino friends in Nevada are calling Hilary a fraud (small, small sample but fits into my narrative of how I think he's viewed realistically).

Now is your (last?) chance to get paid at an amazing price. It's gonna happen people.

The people have spoken. They don't want anybody affiliated with the establishsment. It will be Trump v Sanders. Bullshit government promotions from politicians, newspapers or media sources will do more harm than good.
In an ideal world you are right and after he won the republicans would realise the error of their ways a national health service would be formed, the US would make peace in the Middle East and a utopia would reign. I can see the appeal I really can.
but.... What will happen is the democratic machine will take over and with little organisation and 13 primaries he will get beaten in 11 of 13 after 1 shock win and then exit having done what he always intended to do namely getting his ideas on the national agenda and having moved Hilary to the left.

Meanwhile one establishment republican Kasich, Bush or Rubio will be left standing to take on Trump or Cruz.

Another question is does Trump actually want to be president ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.