US writer Grant Wahl seeks Fifa president Blatter's job

Complete populist nonsense, saying exactly what everyone wants to hear. Can't believe you're all falling for it :S

I'm all for toppling stuffy old boy institutions, but he's clearly just trying to capitalize on a moment where FIFA are a little more disliked than usual.

Or I could just be very cynical and he actually wants to change it for the better. Maybe around the same time refereeing sheds all bias and penalties are awarded at the swamp.

I don't too much offense to the De Jong comment just because he is currently being paid to be a journalist and and he can say what he feels is going to help sell papers. That being said, i have followed him on twitter ( http://twitter.com/grantwahl ) and he seems to be one of the hardest working men in this profession and seems to care not just about the growth of football state-side, but across the globe. How refreshing it would be to have a leader in FIFA that the audience believe had no bias and could look at the whole of the footballing world as equal. He definitely knows what he is talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.