Usain Bolt

And there lies the font of all
Knowledge, enjoy your retirement, the rags have retired too, so you are in good company.... !

He has all the characteristics and features of a football pundit. Just the kind that BT and Sky have as their mainstays! Opinions the size of Everest, and knowledge the size of a drumlin! He's gotta be Rag shitehawk's Rag shitehawk! I did laugh off my tackle when he got disqualified in that race!! Comedic!

Thirteen point lead and he considers it lucky ,absolute clown , he knows about as much about football as i do about athletics ( although i did come 2nd in the 1500m for Wigan Harriers at Woodhouse Stadium in 1975) , but he would be a great signing for the Rags , his shirt sales would have Woody Woodward making plans to extend the Superstore and Twatter would go into meltdown , the true measure of a massive football club..

Usain Bolt the Utd fan yeah?
f493393abe5d1eac47b0080715cbddd2.jpg

He has all the characteristics and features of a football pundit. Just the kind that BT and Sky have as their mainstays! Opinions the size of Everest, and knowledge the size of a drumlin! He's gotta be Rag shitehawk's Rag shitehawk! I did laugh off my tackle when he got disqualified in that race!! Comedic!
Couldn't agree more mate, without peers in sprinting, without knowledge in football, bet he has pics of himself in another 50 different teams shirts.. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.