Useless employees

oman0115

A female in my office does literally nothing, and hasn't for months. How someone can text for seven and a half hours a day is beyond me. Occasionally she'll have a break from her phone to look at herself in her pocket mirror then it's head down and back to her apple device of choice. I challenge anyone to give me an example of a colleague who takes avoiding work at all costs so seriously and with such dedication.

Get a cloned sim and start sending her threatening messages, that way you can join in the fun too.

Are there no managers? Why is she even there if she can go the whole day without doing anything?

It's not Vicky Kloss is it?

In the same way dogs learn tricks, or cats rub themselves against their owners legs, she's got strategies to paper over the cracks. She plays the loveable fool role very well and is essentially the office pet.

We had one years ago at a place I worked in Wythenshawe. He was part of a 4 man team and without the fourth man the job really slowed down. Every hour for 15 minutes this lazy twat used to waltz off to the toilets for a fag and a (*^(&^. This pissed me off so I found out which trap he went in and put some battery acid from the stacker trucks on the seat. That cured the problem but just to be sure we locked him in an empty 40 foot container and sent him to Oldham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.