Using a different entrance than shown on yout ticket

She wouldn't speak to me for a week last time that happened...only get a ticket on birthdays and anniversaries too these days

Same problem with my boy - I went with him on as he took the mate's ticket and saw him in the entrance. He knew how to get to our seats and I arranged to meet him there. Then took his mate in on our tickets and met the boy. Left them in our seats and went to find my bench for the game. Shame his mate is a Stokey.......

Technically you can't do it although for the Bournemouth game I mistakenly went in entrance t when it should have been R so finished up being walked through Joe's bar by the stewards to my aisle and my card let me in t even though it only says r on it

I didn't realise that at the start of this season they had knocked off the T turnstile from my ST, which I hadn't noticed. I went to T but the card wouldn't let me access the turnstile and then I noticed that this season I can only get in at R.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.