Using Disabled Toilets

Raheem's On Fire

Was at the game yesterday and was surprised how many people felt it appropriate to use the disabled toilets ahead of wheelchair bound city fans

Is it a case of anything goes at the match or do the same people who use these toilets at the game also do this elsewhere??

I guess its Catch 22. If you use disabled toilets when you have no knowledge of your disability it proves you are disabled because your brain isn't working.

Some prick just parked in a 'car with children' space in Morrisons car park a few minutes ago right near the store doors. There are selfish cunts everywhere unfortunately. really pisses me off. I just call them scum in my head as i walk past, shaking my head.

Some prick just parked in a 'car with children' space in Morrisons car park a few minutes ago right near the store doors. There are selfish cunts everywhere unfortunately. really pisses me off. I just call them scum in my head as i walk past, shaking my head.
Ive no problem with that,why the fuck should you get a bigger car park space because you choose to have brats?

Can understand the with child spaces need to be wider with child seats etc but why do they need to be next to the door those should be for people with limited mobility

I have ulcerative colitis and use disabled toilets when I must. Not every disability is visible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.