Utd v City post match

A propos of absolutely nothing, I would like to say:
We are City, we are City
Super City from Maine road......

Just still buzzing......ecstatic.

Yep he will take the psg job if they come knocking
The intriguing thing will be how he brings it about. He won't just quit because that would probably cost him money. So he'll try to contrive some situation whereby United have to let him go. I imagine he'll punch Bobby Charlton or something similarly classy.

The intriguing thing will be how he brings it about. He won't just quit because that would probably cost him money. So he'll try to contrive some situation whereby United have to let him go. I imagine he'll punch Bobby Charlton or something similarly classy.

Monumental meltdown and throwing of players under his bus will probably be the order of the day. He will like you said contrive the situation that make them make that decision, can't lose his pay-off money can he

Outclassed the Shiitty rags!
Total football! Something they know jack about!
MCFC! Shark team

I need to go back and watch it again, especially as I’m sure I saw Lindgard? Kicking out after losing a tackle with Walker, but it has not been reported anywhere ?
That little shitbag was pushing into the back of our players off the ball every time he "pressed", a few times this included going knee up into Ota.

Most of their players were just kicking long from their own half to Lukaku. There was no connect between defenders to attackers. Pogba would have helped them somewhat in their build-up. Atleast their long balls would have been more accurate.

They would have not got the ball with or without Pogba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.