Utd v City post match

With Sterling, Sane, Silva, De Bruyne, Walker, and Gabriel Jesus able to get past any one of the rags squad, they really had no choice but to give up space. It kind of worked for them as we didn't score in open play, but that also effectively crippled their attack. Pep's plan was perfection. I honestly couldn't see any other outcome even with Pogba on.

Side note: I'm glad we rubbed their noses in it. Those cheating, diving, whiny c*nts deserve nothing less. Hopefully someone, preferably Kompany, decked Lingaard in the bust-up.

This season we're showing a never say die attitude that's on another level to anything I've seen before - despite the lack of height in our squad. David 'Chopper' Silva's leading the charge!

He’s a fucking weapon. Komps and Ita should be playing for Stoke, Stockport muppets. Bellend he is even if he can see what’s happening on the pitch.
I don't think even believed his own bull shit.

Pure comedy.

This from the cafe.....
'United these days remind me so much of Liverpool in the late 80's/early 90's.

I grew up a Liverpool fan and vividly remember as that decade drew to a close the feeling of seeing my team get pulled back towards the pack where once we had dominated. It was gut-wrenching. Especially as I live in Manchester.

Thank god I then found United and a new love was born. The last few seasons have reminded me of that feeling. I do not want to go through it again. I could never support city, they are a plastic club'
Ha Ha, I read that and then underneath his username , "banned". It's hilarious, it looks like anyone who criticises Jose or his tactics gets an instant ban. Nazi feckers

I might sound biased here but I think there's a big difference between seeing out the clock by keeping the ball near the corner when ahead in the 89th minute and wasting time on every goal kick and throw in from the start of the game at 0 - 0.
Playing with the ball in the corner is exactly what it says. Time wasting is delaying play, a totally different thing

I'm a bit annoyed that Kevin hit that last one high and gave away a goal kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.