Utd v City post match

Pep changed Sterling's position after 5 minutes to counter Mourinho's plan and give KDB more space.

Pep was always destroying Mourinho by changing plans and formations during games. If you remember El Clasicos from their period, Madrid would always start very strong, often would got a lead or at least be better side in first half. They were strong and fast side and Barca often couldn't cope in start of the matches. But pep would change things after half an hour or in HT and come out as winner.

Moaninho is really his woman.

I actually think yesterday was more convincing than the 6-1 the only difference is we didn't tuck away our late chances to make the scoreline more embarrassing for them.

In terms of overall control of the game that's the best derby ive seen we were playing next level football to them.

Agree. They were better team on that day until Why always me moment. But not sure this was the most dominating derby though. 1:0 on that "title decider" was at least as dominating, they didn't come close to our goal and 0:3 when Dzeko scored in 1st minute was taking the piss.

I'm a bit annoyed that Kevin hit that last one high and gave away a goal kick.
Yeah I would’ve loved them to stay in that corner until the full time whistle blew.
It was very funny and showed what a tricky little customer Bernardo is.

That little shitbag was pushing into the back of our players off the ball every time he "pressed", a few times this included going knee up into Ota.

I watched it again last night and thought i saw this too, but we was on the counter and its right on the edge of camera. It does look like Dino marks his card early doors but the horrible sly little ladies wee thing still bites a few ankles

Agree. They were better team on that day until Why always me moment. But not sure this was the most dominating derby though. 1:0 on that "title decider" was at least as dominating, they didn't come close to our goal and 0:3 when Dzeko scored in 1st minute was taking the piss.

People forget the 1-0 and how negatively Baconchops set his team up. The amount of times in the last day that pundits and rag fans have said Fergie would never go into a game trying not to lose is incredible.

It look as if united didnt have any clue for the match. Mourinhos team are never like that. He must have planned for something. It was down the sheer brilliance from city they werent able to play. Not even the defensive play or parking the bus play. But city werent ruthless either. They should have played beter at final third. They left city spaces. We couldnt capitalise more. We should have scored by open play. This complain is just for making the boys improve. Otherwise i am v v pleased with the performance.

We should keep singing park the bus song,lets put more nails in moaninhos coffin,so we can take some credit for getting him the sack..love it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.