Uwe Rosler - Fleetwood Town Manager

Good luck to him. As you said, it's a bit of a comedown for him after Brentford, Wigan and L***s. But it could be the ideal way for him to rebuild his reputation. I'd imagine his stock is pretty low after his last two posts.

Isn't the club a bit of a mess? Sold their captain this summer.

Edit: wasn't sold, contract expired. Weird.

Isn't the club a bit of a mess? Sold their captain this summer.

Edit: wasn't sold, contract expired. Weird.
I thought Pond was the captain, if so he's still there.

They're one of the favourites for relegation so could be a difficult season, but anything can happen in that league.

I thought Pond was the captain, if so he's still there.

They're one of the favourites for relegation so could be a difficult season, but anything can happen in that league.
I thought antoni sarcevic was the captain, he's since moved to Shrewsbury as his contract expired? Did strike me as a bit weird that they let their captains contract run down.

I could be chatting shit. I'm just picking up the bits of random info I get about him as his fiancée is mates with my girlfriend.

I thought antoni sarcevic was the captain, he's since moved to Shrewsbury as his contract expired? Did strike me as a bit weird that they let their captains contract run down.

I could be chatting shit. I'm just picking up the bits of random info I get about him as his fiancée is mates with my girlfriend.
He was the Vice captain, probably captained them when Pond was injured.

read the replys in the tweet from brentford n wigan fans, both sets not very complimentry on his management skills, part of me thinks ungratefull bastards he did well for both one in a play off and the other just missing out, but then I don't watch either team every week and if I take the tinted specs off maybe he ain't a great coach but I doubt it.

Good luck to him anyway as I think he will do them proud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.