Uwe Rosler video

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 17 Apr 2017.

1. Ric

Ric

2. Jack74

Jack74

Enjoyed that saw it on Twitter before Gio is also in it

3. Bentheblue

Bentheblue

Enjoyed watching that, always good to see Maine Road.
    Uwe's reaction to the last goal shown, the one against Forest, reminded me of Vinnies at Southampton.

4. TCIB

TCIB

Sicario
    No i feel very very old and i am only 34, used to be head barman at the hotel he is playing golf at, shite sport, cool pissing around on buggies though. Used to wash Immel's car and he was generous with carol singers to. He used to get fucking smashed as fuck in his back garden as it backed onto the field we played footy on.Ian Brightwell lived very close but had a tiny house, not sure where Rosler lived.

Great video Ric, saved that to hdd in case it ever goes down. Pretty sure it shows the goal against Wednesday when i first went properly with my own money and not a dumb kid who had no idea what was happening.

5. Nightmare Walking

Nightmare Walking

Does anyone know where I can get an Uwe's granddad bombed old Trafford t shirt?

6. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

The Megastore at The Swamp?

Hopefully in a few years time, it will be ''Colin's great granddad bombed OT!''

7. lancs blue

lancs blue

Good find that, I was interviewed outside Maine Rd for that bit at the beginning but I clearly didn't make it out of the cutting room!

8. fatbloke

fatbloke

I'm 34 so Uwe was the first player I can remember who I just absolutely loved as a kid and still do. Every school playground goal I scored back then got celebrated with a Rosler knee slide. I know he didn't have the same success as some of our current players but he genuinely is a City legend in my eyes.

9. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

Loved that

10. Mike N

Mike N

Great find, always loved Uwe!