Uwe Rosler video

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 17 Apr 2017.

1. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Nice one Ric. I still have my car radio on volume setting 28 in reverence of Uwe

2. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Pretty sure I can remember David Brightwell scoring an equaliser at Notts County in the fa cup?

3. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Haha, word gets to the club, phones are called and nutritionists are woken at 4am, scores of the buggers, health and fitness are brought in at a seconds notice. Blood is taken, meetings are noted with 'men banging their fists' some members of staff are seen in tears. Word gets around Silva has had a full English and the worry is in everyone's face as space age looking kit is rushed into the medical rooms with physicists pleading to men in suits 'it's not ready yet'.

4. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

5. Blue Llama

Blue Llama

I remember the video a couple of Christmases back when Silva was asked to try a mince pie. He looked very reluctant, looking around all the time before eventually taking a nibble.

6. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
  7. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

8. warpig

warpig

So was the fella he landed on ;-)

9. mainemanc1066

mainemanc1066

10. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    lol yeah, he liked the cherry bakewells though or did he hate them? it was one extreme or the other, pretty sure he loved em. Nutritionists must have been going ape shit 'don't fucking feed him that i spent 2 years making him perfect you knuckle dragging gimp' to some poor interviewer just out of uni media studies xD