Uwe Rosler video

Nice one Ric. I still have my car radio on volume setting 28 in reverence of Uwe

I absolutely love that (the volume thing). My best non playing memory of him was his appearing in the beer garden of the green man before the stoke final and the whole garden singing his name as he stood on a picnic table.

Magical man and a magical memeory.

I absolutely love that (the volume thing). My best non playing memory of him was his appearing in the beer garden of the green man before the stoke final and the whole garden singing his name as he stood on a picnic table.

Magical man and a magical memeory.
Yeah I was there that day, Kev Horkick was there too. No green man today, got the kids with me, a can on the roundabout

Hilarious ....1 min 12 a very young Blumers Bloomers making an appearance (and my younger brother at 54 seconds) !!!!

I don't know why how or how this video has resurfaced ...have never seen it before but someone else went it me this week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.