Valencia vs Catalonia

Southern

Thinking of going to Spain for the first time in the last week of May.

Anyone been to either of these places at that time? I am wary of the possible cloud and rain in Catalonia.

If going to either these regions, anyone able to suggest best holiday resorts? I plan to go with Thomson. Just need sun, warm weather, not being in the middle of nowhere and reasonable transport links to the main city. Not too bothered about restaurants or nightlife.

Lived in Catalonia for 7 years. 300 days of sunshine, you'll be warm and toasty in may. The rains, and they can be biblical are around late august early september if you're lucky. Transport links are generally very good, cheap, comfy and on time. If you want any pointers for good places in Catalonia PM me.

Valencia is absolutely stunning. Jalon valley is quite possibly the most beautiful place on earth. Amazing Bodegas and food and countryside bathed in sun for most the year. Hire a car though.

Lived in Catalonia for 7 years. 300 days of sunshine, you'll be warm and toasty in may. The rains, and they can be biblical are around late august early september if you're lucky. Transport links are generally very good, cheap, comfy and on time. If you want any pointers for good places in Catalonia PM me.

will do

Valencia is absolutely stunning. Jalon valley is quite possibly the most beautiful place on earth. Amazing Bodegas and food and countryside bathed in sun for most the year. Hire a car though.

Not keen on driving, prefer walking and public transport for that week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.