Valencia vs Catalonia

Shorts in the day no problem, but chilly in the evening
61a2269751746381df90bfa022ae4f8f.jpg

Been researching. Hadn't realised difference between Costa Bravo and Dorada. Dorada seems the better according to opinion but worried as they speak less English there (I know, but never been to Spain before !).

Also worried what food available as I'm veggie

Been researching. Hadn't realised difference between Costa Bravo and Dorada. Dorada seems the better according to opinion but worried as they speak less English there (I know, but never been to Spain before !).

Also worried what food available as I'm veggie
Biggest resort on the Costa Dorada is Salou. You'll have no problems speaking to the locals - they all speak English (or they did when I was there in 1995). There's also Port Aventura just outside the resort - a great day out. It's like the Costa Brava but with better beaches. As for being a veggie, I'm sure you'll find some rabbit food in the many supermercados! If you stay in an hotel, there's always a salad option on the buffet. ;-)
Anyone?

I'm keeping an open mind about going to Mallorca too
If you're young and want nightlife, then Magalluf/Palma Nova is the place to be. If you want (relative) peace and quiet, and welcoming to British tastes, then go to Cala Bona on the east coast - my favourite resort on the island. Next door, Cala Millor is, these days, mainly German. Having said that, I've been to both resorts at least 7/8 times, so I may be biased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.