Value gold season tickets back on sale at £299 pro/rata

fathellensbellend

People on facebook are mentioning the fact the club have emailed them offering the value gold season card at 299 minus the cost of the 1st 2 home games, for any on here looking for a bargain season ticket, it may be worth contacting the club

Saw the same post but imagine there will be a lot of people who wanted value initially who were told they wer sold out who then purchased more expensive tickets wondering what the hell is now going on. The post I saw said gold tickets which would make more sense but maybe it is value gold too

They are Value Gold for £299 but they are single tickets and the Club will choose where you sit.
Still a good deal if you go on your own!

They are Value Gold for £299 but they are single tickets and the Club will choose where you sit.
Still a good deal if you go on your own!
Wrong... At this stage surely the single seat positions are known therefore the club should be able to give you a choice

I did value gold for three seasons and even given no seat choice it was a no brainer

Careful, some people may dig into the Classics forum and find the odd post you'd rather forget. ;-)
Do not think it will be necessary to dig too far as I think this is the poster who promised to do something rather silly if the Argentinian Blues song took off at the Etihad. Perhaps he left early for a restaurant reservation on Saturday and did not hear it.

Last edited:
Wrong... At this stage surely the single seat positions are known therefore the club should be able to give you a choice

I did value gold for three seasons and even given no seat choice it was a no brainer

Yes they are offering additional Platinum, Gold & 93:20 premium seat Season cards at a pro rata cost to reflect the 17 games remaining, however they are introducing a Value Gold Seasoncard at £299, with the limitations that I correctly quoted in answer to the OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.