VAR in regards to City related incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Firmino push on Stones, we would have won that game if it wasn't for the spell following that goal.
How do you know? Anything could have happened. They could have scored from their next attack after that, they could have gone on that run near the end of the game and won 4-1, it could have ended 1-1...

Given the Willian penalty wasn't referred last night, I'm not convinced that the Firmino push was enough of a clear and obvious mistake for VAR to intervene. Not everyone, including some City fans, think the push on Stones was even a foul. I don't wish to reopen that debate, but whether it was a foul or not, there isn't clear consensus on it.
Indeed, had it been Aguero on Lovren at the other end and a foul given this place would have been in meltdown.

Being an old git, I'm going for Alf Grey's decision to disallow Kevin Reeves goal against Liverpool in the League Cup SF 1st leg.

The goal that was disallowed last season in FA cup semi final against Arsenal when the liner guessed that the ball went out.

Also when Manchester United Official Club Member Anthony Taylor gave Wigan the softest of non-penalties against Demichelis in the FA Cup quarter final against Wigan that got us knocked out.

Arguably no VAR has cost us 2 trophies recently.

Last edited:
If certain refs are the VAR referee i honestly cant see many of our missed nailed on stuff being brought to the refs attention to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.