VAR in regards to City related incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crosby goal was 3rd March 1990. At this time you had to have the ball held between your hand or arm and another part of your body (not sure if you could hold it between both legs. The rule was changed in 1991 to ‘touching it’ which was later amended to prevent parrying the ball (to do with the goalie 4 steps rule).

Dibble held the ball with his hand under it, Crosby headed it so not dangerous. Perfectly good goal though I was livid at the time from my seat in the Executive Stand - ( Brian Clough).
At the time you couldn't take more than 3 steps if you had control of the ball as a keeper.

If Dibble would have run around his penalty area looking for a pass with the ball sat in his hand I'd put a fair chunk on him being blown up for travelling.

At the time you couldn't take more than 3 steps if you had control of the ball as a keeper.

If Dibble would have run around his penalty area looking for a pass with the ball sat in his hand I'd put a fair chunk on him being blown up for travelling.
th

It's pretty simple. Do you want to slow the matchflow down so there will be slightly more correct decisions? Many of the paranoid type around here will probably think it will benefit us more, but they would be wrong. Bringing the topic to the forefront after today is not unexpected, but it's short-sighted.

It's pretty simple. Do you want to slow the matchflow down so there will be slightly more correct decisions? Many of the paranoid type around here will probably think it will benefit us more, but they would be wrong. Bringing the topic to the forefront after today is not unexpected, but it's short-sighted.

Slow the game down?! Every game we play at home the opposing team slows the game down and no one gives a fcuk about that officials wise. Rather have correct decisions and have a longer game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.