VAR Technology is on its way

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by cyberblue, 8 Nov 2017.

1. moomba

moomba

Having seen Howard Webb say that Jesus Navas was fouled in the penalty area but it was a good decision not to give a penalty because he fell funny I'm going to have to say no.

We'll still get ripped off and it will be even more frustrating.

2. rabby

rabby

Think it can work provided it's limited to what it assists on.
    The Stones header against Napoli was a good example as the decision was given within a couple of seconds.

3. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    football is all about opinions, this var will take some of that away which imo makes the game worse, i don't want a sterile game,we already have sterile stadiums and nobody likes it ,yet people want sterile football, footballs done alright without it for over a hundred years,

4. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Football will be the only sport which arrives at a different conclusion to what actually happened AFTER looking at said incident from every single angle on a 360deg shoot! It will be used to maintain whatever status quo Richard Scudamore thinks will develop the PL brand.

5. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

quite honestly I think developing the PL brand includes City being winners under Pep and the style of football we play, jeez it sells well, neutrals in this country love it already. I expect any bias (And I dont believe in all of that tripe) to go towards us in future

6. IWasHere

IWasHere