VAR (PL introduction 2019)

fine, because they shouldn't have been allowed to score the goal.

the referee either gives the penalty and reviews, or says no but then when Feyenoord score they can't go back that far to review it. that's the sensible solution
its farcical though like in the above the video. Completely ruins the flow and excitement of the game.

Cant see many match going fans getting on board with that.

its farcical though like in the above the video. Completely ruins the flow and excitement of the game.

Cant see many match going fans getting on board with that.

well just sit there and watch every ref fuck us over just like last season. Ruined our season by cheating.

any city fan who doesn't want a proper VAR to stop that happening again is indefensible, and that's a nice way of putting it

well just sit there and watch every ref fuck us over just like last season. Ruined our season by cheating.

any city fan who doesn't want a proper VAR to stop that happening again is indefensible, and that's a nice way of putting it
Personally I dont get on with this tin foil agenda bullshit. Good and bad decisions happen to every team.

and it's not farcical, in the vid either the penalty is given and reviewed, and feyenoord never get the chance to score (new rules, doesn't stop game flow as ref stopped it anyway) or Feyenoord go and score. Easy for all fans

Personally I dont get on with this tin foil agenda bullshit. Good and bad decisions happen to every team.

so you don't want all those penalties we were wrongly denied, which played a major part in us not winning trophies? Happy for our players to be labelled cheats when they've been pole-axed?

strange being a city fan who doesn't want us to get what we earn and deserve and wants us to be damaged as a result? it's just a non-argument, wanting the wrong outcomes to continue en mass in favour of the status quo because the game may stop for a few seconds longer.

would always prefer honest football over its current dishonesty, even if you claim it's just mistakes, they can and should be avoided

so you don't want all those penalties we were wrongly denied, which played a major part in us not winning trophies? Happy for our players to be labelled cheats when they've been pole-axed?

strange being a city fan who doesn't want us to get what we earn and deserve and wants us to be damaged as a result? it's just a non-argument, wanting the wrong outcomes to continue en mass in favour of the status quo because the game may stop for a few seconds longer.

would always prefer honest football over its current dishonesty, even if you claim it's just mistakes, they can and should be avoided
Well you cant moan then if football becomes like what you see in American sports in five or ten years

its perfect as it is imo

And I would say we've not won trophies due to referee decisions but rather our squad not being good enough.

VAR will fall over because it is good when things are black or white, ball or foot an over a line etc but poor where people's opinions are at stake, was it a foul and if so red or yellow card?

Give me correct decisions and a slightly slowed down game over a string of bad decisions (for or against) every time.

No other sport is as influenced as heavily by poor officiating. For many it's because they've taken the steps to make it that way. You and many others may disagree, but I hardly feel crap refereeing is what makes the game special.

Well you cant moan then if football becomes like what you see in American sports in five or ten years

its perfect as it is imo

And I would say we've not won trophies due to referee decisions but rather our squad not being good enough.

how is it perfect when nearly every big game we played last season had the result changed to our detriment because of the referee? you're just odd that you want us to lose and suffer

how is it perfect when nearly every big game we played last season had the result changed to our detriment because of the referee? you're just odd that you want us to lose and suffer
No your just another city fan who wears a tin foil hat. Ive seen teams get some absolute shite decisions against us as well it goes both ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.