Vardy ban ?

It was a red. I do though think he would have got away with a yellow had the ref not been under pressure having missed the Rojo challenge previous game

Missed? pmsl

The ref didn't miss the Rojo challenge, he chose to ignore it.

It was a red. I do though think he would have got away with a yellow had the ref not been under pressure having missed the Rojo challenge previous game

The ref didn't miss the Rojo foul, he fucking bottled it like the rest of the myopic Rag loving twats in the employ of the FA !

I don't know how anyone can judge if it was a red or not.
It was a decision clearly influenced by the idiots previous mistakes
I can assure you the Barkley tackle on Monday was a lot worse.
I usually try to imagine what I would think if it was a city player. I would be disappointed if it had been a red. Whereas most people on here would have agreed it was a red
card offence if it was a city player.

Or would they?

I don't know how anyone can judge if it was a red or not.
It was a decision clearly influenced by the idiots previous mistakes
I can assure you the Barkley tackle on Monday was a lot worse.
I usually try to imagine what I would think if it was a city player. I would be disappointed if it had been a red. Whereas most people on here would have agreed it was a red
card offence if it was a city player.

Or would they?

It wasn't even a yellow IMO, but seeing as it was Vardy then i'd agree - nailed on red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.