VDV> Silva

Lets be honest its a strange price to go from £17M to £8M in 24 hours. If he was that price even whiskey nose would have gone for him.

Oh and you have to sign him first for it to be a bargin.

Really hope this doesn't go through, but at least it isn't the rags getting him at a fraction of his value. VDV seems a much safer bet than Silva what with the demands of the prem but Silva is younger and has more potential, so fingers crossed

citytill1die84 said:
IMO this will go through but I sure hope it doesn't. I think vdv is a top player and at 8m well worth the cash. Can't understand why real would just knock 10m off the price tho :(

This. Taking the blue glasses off, Van der Vaart is better value at 8m than Silva is at 24m I am afraid. Thankfully money doesn't matter to our owners (yet).

hats off to harry if he pulls this off to be fair.

if it doesnt, we should go in for him in jan, abit of competition for silva and gives us another option when attacking

Yes, but Real Madrid were a bit desparate to get rid of VDV, so the would sell him at a knock down price given they didn't have long to sell him.

On the flip side, why would Valencia sell their best player (Villa just left) for a knock down price, to a club that can afford almost anyone they wanted.

I reckon if we went in for VDV yesterday we could have got him for a similar price, just as Tottenham (or anyone else) would have had to pay £20m+ for Silva if they went in for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.