Veganism

If you invite a vegan to dinner, they expect you to prepare vegan food. If you are invited to dinner by a vegan, they insist you eat vegan food.

And for that reason, Ah'm oot.

Is it that much of a stretch to work out what a vegan friendly haircut might be about? Some people prefer cruelty free products/products not tested on animals. Really classy of the original tweeter to advocate that person deserves to have their sign vandalised.

Is it that much of a stretch to work out what a vegan friendly haircut might be about? Some people prefer cruelty free products/products not tested on animals. Really classy of the original tweeter to advocate that person deserves to have their sign vandalised.

I must get a vegan haircut, because it get a cut with scissors or a clipper no products applied.

Strangley though it's been called a haircut all my life, no need to add vegan to it.

So a vegan hair cut is simply not using shampoo that’s tested on animals?

Isn’t that most these days?

So a vegan hair cut is simply not using shampoo that’s tested on animals?

Isn’t that most these days?

Depends on what people are having done I guess. Takes me like 5 mins to get my hair cut so i'm not really an expert but I know for some people it involves lots of different products. Some people prefer products not tested on animals and ones that have a minimal environmental impact. I think that's fair enough. It's not always easy to check absolutely every product you use so if someone wants to offer that service then i think it's good people have that option. I don't know why loads of people have to give her shit for it really. I mean I find some of that "yummy mummy" stuff a bit trite but I find it a bit sad that that guy on twitter felt the need to need to try and start some pile on aimed at at an independent business owner who is simply trying to offer something a bit different. People seem to feel weirdly threatened by that kind of stuff and it's a bit pathetic.

I have a magnificent beard though.

XQ2zVRX6_400x400.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.