Veganism

Probably on about biotin which is an vitamin (B) found in most living animals and so obviously non vegan, but also not bad for you and you don't need to kill anything to get it.

Also not tested on animals

I don't believe any cosmetic/beauty products sold in the UK are allowed to have been tested on animals.

That's correct but some brands available in the UK market still conduct or fund animal testing elsewhere which leads people to prefer not to support those brands.

I would also hazard a guess that vegan friendly beauty products swerve ingredients like palm oil which isn't an animal testing issue, but it's production is harmful to animals, humans in some rural communities and the environment in general.

And some of these which all have animal products in: Computers, televisions, smart phones, cookers, fridges, toothbrush, door hooks, light switches, picture frames, cars, motorbikes, bicycles, tyres of any kind, pens, folders, glue, sunglasses/glasses, combs, bottles, food packaging, credit/debit cards, a City SeasonCard, fabric softener, shampoo/soap/shower gel, toothpaste, sugar, beer, wine, toffees, perfume/aftershave, condoms, crayons, fertilisers, candles... I could go on all day
No please don't mate, you have made your point very eloquently already ...:-)

How many vegans do you know first hand?

I know quite a few & they come from a total cross section of society, and different age groups, most are anything but hipsters. All the ones that I know believe it is the best thing to do for the animals, environment & their own health. The numbers are growing every day.

The ones I know are mostly people who will speak up against something that they see as causing unjustified suffering, rather than going with what is currently the "norm" because they are scared of what the bigger group say.

You said yesterday that you were against animal cruelty. Try watching this with the sound on, which is standard practice in the UK & tell me if you think this is cruelty or not?

Bloody hell thats upsetting, why can’t they just shoot them rather them have them all stressed out like that

a couple of nights ago a friend of mine trapped about 30lbs of Crawfish and did a huge boil with potatoes, corn, citrus, spices...amazing nosh. One of my old hippy friends wouldn't eat because the crawfish had been living. She ate a bag of crisps and some chocolate....ffs, poor stupid people

a couple of nights ago a friend of mine trapped about 30lbs of Crawfish and did a huge boil with potatoes, corn, citrus, spices...amazing nosh. One of my old hippy friends wouldn't eat because the crawfish had been living. She ate a bag of crisps and some chocolate....ffs, poor stupid people
Wish I'd been there is love them somewhere on the east coast of Jamaica pulls them out jerks them, cheep as chips and to die for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.