Veganism

Meat, Dairy and processed foods = cancer and disease there is no disputing that only a fool would.

Humans are designed to eat only fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds nothing else. Optimal health is only achieved through eating what mother nature intended us to eat.

This being said I still eat the cancer/disease causing foods because I'm influenced by western media and by my surroundings. I could go 100% vegan but I choose to take the risk and gamble because that's what we do.

Humans are pretty selfish and greedy.

Fair play to them when climate control kills everyone history will not remember those who've belittled vegans kindly. I'm not vegan btw I went to worldwide foods to pick up 10kg of chicken fillet today. If there was a big push tho and I felt it could make a difference I'd go for it. There should be but whilst their isn't fair play to the vegans that are doing it and trying to kick start that momentum

Meat, Dairy and processed foods = cancer and disease there is no disputing that only a fool would.

Humans are designed to eat only fruit, vegetables, nuts and seeds nothing else. Optimal health is only achieved through eating what mother nature intended us to eat.

This being said I still eat the cancer/disease causing foods because I'm influenced by western media and by my surroundings. I could go 100% vegan but I choose to take the risk and gamble because that's what we do.

Evolutionary wise, if we hadn't started eating meat our brains would not have developed as much and this conversation would never have happened.

Do we still need to eat meat? No we don't but it's difficult to stop even if you feel bad about some of the aspects of its production.

Evolutionary wise, if we hadn't started eating meat our brains would not have developed as much and this conversation would never have happened.
Spot on.
Without munching on mammoth 'nads we'd all be about as interesting as David Beckham.

This is nonsense. Two minutes googling gut length of various animals will show why.

Nice video on the topic:

Interesting that, it points out the negatives in veganism, as well as its perceived environmental
benefits. Her opening statements say it all for me, though, we can't get all we need from vegetable food alone,
which means our natural omnivore tendencies are why we have developed. In common with climate change though,
trying to help the planet in these ways is all well and good, but it all becomes totally pointless, because the sole reason
for all our environmental woes is over population, which is increasing exponentially.
Unless we get to grips with that, I personally give no fucks about either of them.

CXj5i4-UsAE-Pxu.jpg

Glad to see it's not just football you haven't a fucking clue about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.