Vehicle Strikes crowds in Stockholm

Where do you think the dail mail will have got their graphic pictures from? Earlier posts suggested you'd seen them which might be a tad hypocritical, considering your view on the people taking those pictures.

No. I thanked TCIB for putting the warning on and did not click, just said i was surprised a UK media outlet had printed a graphic image as they normally dont because frankly we find them fucking disgusting, hence my stance on this issue.

Pretty much the entire city is in lock down now, just happy I made it home. Stores are closing, subway and commuter trains shut down.

A manhunt for a possible suspect has begun, picture of subject in Swedish papers.
Swedish police national task force has entered Stockholm central station.

Pretty much the entire city is in lock down now, just happy I made it home. Stores are closing, subway and commuter trains shut down.

A manhunt for a possible suspect has begun, picture of subject in Swedish papers.
Swedish police national task force has entered Stockholm central station.

Must have been very worrying for you. Glad your home, keep safe mate.

The work of the emergency services is a completely separate issue and i completely agree, they are fantastic.

My point is the hawkish gawpers interested only in their next youtube or liveleak video upload and its fucking disgusting and i video of an injured or dead person will serve no purpose to the authorities whatsoever as well you know.

Granted video being taken during the attack that captures it will but its not that video im so against is it?

I do know where you're coming from and it's really tasteless.

With that said, the ability to record anything in public is pretty important to a society and cracking down on that would have lots of unintended and probably bad consequences.

This is one of those things that we wish people wouldn't do but there's no real way of stopping it, and on the odd occasion that video footage has positive impacts with the collation of evidence.

C80RT69XsAEQFSt.jpg:large

One arrested
I don't speak Swedish, but I'm guessing the caption is something along the lines of "there's the ****, hope he gets bummed in jail"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.