Vehicle Strikes crowds in Stockholm

A small indictment of the way our society is heading when some people feel it's more important to whip a phone out to film stuff rather than try and help.

Got any pictures of this ? People lying there helplessly with no one helping whilst people film ?

You know what he meant. Stop shit stirring.

No, this point has been answered loads and better than Damocles than by me. But it gets continually repeated which is annoying - especially as I haven't seen any pics of someone lying there helplessly whilst people get there cameras out

No, this point has been answered loads and better than Damocles than by me. But it gets continually repeated which is annoying - especially as I haven't seen any pics of someone lying there helplessly whilst people get there cameras out
If you haven't seen pictures and videos of people filming violence perpetuated by people upon other people then count yourself lucky because it is absolutely a common phenomena of this day and age.
And that's what Bimbo alluded to in his post.
I'm sure if you looked you would find the picture taken of the middle aged woman taking pictures in the aftermath of the Westminster attack.
Don't say it doesn't happen because you claim to have seen no evidence of it.
I personally don't agree with the point they should be trying to help, many people know fuck all 1st aid. But why do people feel the need to whip their phones out and record shit like this? For what good does it serve to post this on Facebook etc?
it's a sort of Munchausen syndrome by proxy for the digital generation

I'm not going to bother arguing with anyone about this but imo this guy should be mentally and physically "burdened" for the rest of his life. It bugs me what modern monsters get away with. There should be no mercy for these animals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.