Vehicle Strikes crowds in Stockholm

If you haven't seen pictures and videos of people filming violence perpetuated by people upon other people then count yourself lucky because it is absolutely a common phenomena of this day and age.
And that's what Bimbo alluded to in his post.
I'm sure if you looked you would find the picture taken of the middle aged woman taking pictures in the aftermath of the Westminster attack.
Don't say it doesn't happen because you claim to have seen no evidence of it.
I personally don't agree with the point they should be trying to help, many people know fuck all 1st aid. But why do people feel the need to whip their phones out and record shit like this? For what good does it serve to post this on Facebook etc?
it's a sort of Munchausen syndrome by proxy for the digital generation
I agree they shouldn't try and medically help if not trained to do so but filming or taking pictures looks wrong.

I'm also going to lump people doing this at concerts as well. Just watch and listen, there really is no need to film it.

No, this point has been answered loads and better than Damocles than by me.

WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR
b2018no.png

Sitting here soaking wet after one hell of a run trough the city center. Came up from the underground right after it had happened. Stod there for a sec until heavily armed police started shouting drop everything and run!
Never seen so much police in my life.

Glad you'r OK.
All the dead have been identified now. One Belgian lady who was on holiday, a British person (who may have been living in Sweden) and two Swedes, one an eleven year old girl. They haven't released the names yet.

Glad you'r OK.
All the dead have been identified now. One Belgian lady who was on holiday, a British person (who may have been living in Sweden) and two Swedes, one an eleven year old girl. They haven't released the names yet.
All slaughtered by Rakhmat Akilov an Uzbekistan failed asylum seeker who was rejected asylum last year and told to leave as there was no reason for him to stay, begs the question why was he still in Sweden?

The police chief admitted in a press conference they do not have the resources to monitor the 12k 'missing' people. That is to say they had no idea where he had gone and did not try and find him after finding out he had moved from the address they had on a database.

The police chief admitted in a press conference they do not have the resources to monitor the 12k 'missing' people. That is to say they had no idea where he had gone and did not try and find him after finding out he had moved from the address they had on a database.
If that's the case then Sweden is fucked unless they pull their fingers out of their neutral arses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.