Vertigo

xgorton

Has anyone suffered with this its making me miserable,if I bend down I go dizzy look up dizzy also quick shift of the head right or left same result.Doctor said its to do with crystals in the inner ears and it will go away soon,had the fucker for 3 weeks now.

xgorton said:
Has anyone suffered with this its making me miserable,if I bend down I go dizzy look up dizzy also quick shift of the head right or left same result.Doctor said its to do with crystals in the inner ears and it will go away soon, had the fucker for 3 weeks now.
Had a fall to my right side, which resulted in vertigo on my left side. Yes, it disappeared over time, but it took at least two years. Have you suffered any impact injuries?

another generation said:
xgorton said:
Has anyone suffered with this its making me miserable,if I bend down I go dizzy look up dizzy also quick shift of the head right or left same result.Doctor said its to do with crystals in the inner ears and it will go away soon, had the fucker for 3 weeks now.
Had a fall to my right side, which resulted in vertigo on my left side. Yes, it disappeared over time, but it took at least two years. Have you suffered any impact injuries?
No impact injury but I do suffer with torculcolas with the head slightly going to one side,been told that's with wrong signals from the brain.

xgorton said:
No impact injury but I do suffer with torculcolas with the head slightly going to one side,been told that's with wrong signals from the brain.
* Heads off to Google...*

*Returns with

Did you mean:
tortillas
torticollis
torculus
torcularis

Well?

I had a few episodes and it's an awful experience.it came from nowhere as I was just walking along I just couldn't focus and was struggling to keep my balance. Took ages to recover once Id sat down. Happened again a few days later when I was driving, not as bad but I managed to pull over and just sat there till it passed

There was this one time walking through the forest I passed by a pungent chemical smell and vertigo kicked in so fast that my mind told me to walk straight but my legs brought me sideways. Almost flipped over like a ship at world's end. Very unusual experience.

Scary stuff. Not had it since though.

another generation said:
xgorton said:
* Heads off to Google...*

*Returns with

Did you mean:
tortillas
torticollis
torculus
torcularis

Well?
Torticollis yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.