Very odd looking guy!!!!

buzzer1 said:
BlueMoon93 said:
HAHAHA LMFAO!!! He looks like a toad!

kcleo1.jpg

Thanks very much matey. When i saw him leaping thru the crowd, i thought, where the fuk did he come from, when and how. He looks even more scarey when he moves. Hell fire.

Well I never - it's Squirty Flower!

Thanks very much matey. When i saw him leaping thru the crowd, i thought, where the fuk did he come from, when and how. He looks even more scarey when he moves. Hell fire.[/quote][/quote]

run for the hills, take only what you need, ive got tinned fruit !!!

invasion....oh no they are outside!!! , , no i dont want to !!leave my wife alon...aaaaaaaaaargh.............................bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................................................gurg.............. .. . ... ..[/quote]

Quick, throw him some crickets, and if that fails throw the tinned fruit at him. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ahh yeah seen this fella yesterday, moust have a liver condition or something, very yellow!

corky1970 said:
buzzer1 said:
Thanks very much matey. When i saw him leaping thru the crowd, i thought, where the fuk did he come from, when and how. He looks even more scarey when he moves. Hell fire.

Quick, throw him some crickets, and if that fails throw the tinned fruit at him. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!![/quote]

i cant im dead !!..............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerm......shit !![/quote]

Thats one giant step for man, one giant leap for Man City. Thanks blue, you will be remembered and celebrated, RIP, you died to save us all. Im just off for me tea now, im havin Toad in the hole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.