Very popular songs you've never taken to

The Old Rugged Cross.

If this song doesn't cause self harming feelings, you haven't turned it up enough.

The main reason I'm now an atheist.

That and all the other shite.

Yeah that one about opening the curtains wide annoys the fuck out of me. He sings like opening the curtains is the last thing on his mind
That is their best song IMO, still wank though. All the others are fuckin shite. Garvey irritates me more than Chris Martin and Morrissey put together.
My mum met him and said he was very friendly and was more than happy to sign autographs and take pictures for everyone there.
Happy? Lol. He sounds like like he's about to die a slow and painful death.

That is their best song IMO, still wank though. All the others are fuckin shite. Garvey irritates me more than Chris Martin and Morrissey put together.

Happy? Lol. He sounds like like he's about to die a slow and painful death.

Well she said he was a pleasant chap haha

Each and every note Pink Floyd have ever recorded ...
With the exception of "Ibiza Bar" (which is an absolute tune!) and the first part of "Fearless" before YNWA stupidly comes in, I agree with you.

The most overrated band of all time!

When there is twats like Mick F**king Hucknall, Robbie F**king Williams and Simon Lob On amongst many others stealing a living and polluting the airwaves and you two pick on the Floyd I despair.

I have once again been reminded why Lions eat their Young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.