Very popular songs you've never taken to

Well she said he was a pleasant chap haha

Perhaps he was on the way to the airport for a flight to Switzerland and his appointment at Dignitas

My hit list
Anything by Robbie Williams
Anything by Coldplay
Anything by Take That
Anything by Boyzone or that **** who fronted the band
All the early Beatles hits. When they really started on the drugs that's when their material became acceptable
Anything by Michael Jackson post Thriller
Anything by Oasis or the Gallagher bros post Morning Glory
Anything by Phil Collins (RIP)
Anything by Midge Ure
Anything by Def Leppard

I find Radiohead almost completely unlistenable.

Can't believe I forgot these, I'm totally with you on this. It's not like I haven't tried, made myself listen to almost all of their albums. High and Dry is the only song I can stomach.

Last edited:
Can't believe I forgot these, I'm totally with you on this. It's not like I haven't tried, made myself listen to almost all of their albums. High and Dry is the only one I can stomach.
Just never really got what the fuss was all about. The critics certainly love them...rated #6 artist of all time on aggregator site acclaimedmusic.net. Unbelievable Jeff!

When there is twats like Mick F**king Hucknall, Robbie F**king Williams and Simon Lob On amongst many others stealing a living and polluting the airwaves and you two pick on the Floyd I despair.

I have once again been reminded why Lions eat their Young.

Sorry .... Tried to get into them from our music teacher at school lending me Dark Side Of the Moon (Also Zep, Purple, Hendrix and Sabs ... even got me and mate tix to The Who at Belle Vue ... top teacher) and even went with mates to see them live on the Animals tour, at Bingley cowshed, and also at the hallowed turf of Maine Road ... but they just leave me cold, and I find them very depressing .... especially when that public schoolboy, Gnu faced twat, Waters bangs on ..... Hey ho ....

Virginia Plain

Love the Who (going tomorrow night) but I think they were pretty shit until the late sixties, barring My Generation and Substitute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.