Vicky Kloss

Bubbagump

Just to show how 110% she is in the role, I watched a clip from "The Independent" website showing Taggart yawning at the game last night and then begin to talk to Mark Allen..........Vicky sat right in front of the pair of them and starts proper earwigging to make sure no critical information was being divulged. Brilliant....keep up the good work and make sure the Evil Empire don't get any useful hints on how to rescue that sinking ship!!!

Just to show how 110% she is in the role, I watched a clip from "The Independent" website showing Taggart yawning at the game last night and then begin to talk to Mark Allen..........Vicky sat right in front of the pair of them and starts proper earwigging to make sure no critical information was being divulged. Brilliant....keep up the good work and make sure the Evil Empire don't get any useful hints on how to rescue that sinking ship!!!
Yeah like bacon face would remember anything that was said by the next day.

Any chance you could link to the clip mate?

I'm surprised she can stand to be anywhere near the woman bullying old piss can.

Look - it's a well-established scientific fact that, if it remotely concerns them, the average female of the species can hear a conversation, while a Jumbo jet is flying right over them, that's the equivalent of a mouse farting 5 miles away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.