Victor Valdes

Aguero hasn't had a bad season and there's talk of him not being here this season, where's the logic?

we didn't buy him last summer. Furthermore, a replacement for Kun's transfer fee is viable, we wouldn't get any of the keepers we're after for Bravo money and it's not a priority given that he's staying anyway, and I think it's always fair to give someone a second season. So if you want to spend 50m on Ederson or 20m on Pickford, great, but tell us which full-back/centre-back or central midfielder you're not buying that we absolutely need.

we didn't buy him last summer. Furthermore, a replacement for Kun's transfer fee is viable, we wouldn't get any of the keepers we're after for Bravo money and it's not a priority given that he's staying anyway, and I think it's always fair to give someone a second season. So if you want to spend 50m on Ederson or 20m on Pickford, great, but tell us which full-back/centre-back or central midfielder you're not buying that we absolutely need.

We are desperate for a new keeper, especially if Willy leaves, if I'm honest, I would say we need a goalkeeper just as much as we need a player in any of the positions you've mentioned.

Aguero hasn't had a bad season and there's talk of him not being here this season, where's the logic?
It is right there in front of you. If you are a good fit who has had a bad season, you still have a chance as there is no where to go but up. But if you are playing your best and producing but simply are a bad fit, then there really is no where to go but down.

I'm not suggesting that's what is happening here, just saying there is an underlying consistency in logic. I.e. the key is whether you are a good fit or not. Not whether you are producing in spite of being a bad fit.

We are desperate for a new keeper, especially if Willy leaves, if I'm honest, I would say we need a goalkeeper just as much as we need a player in any of the positions you've mentioned.

no we don't. We have a keeper whose had a bad season, and his potential back-up is one Pep knows very well and fits his style perfectly.

I'm happy for Bravo to get a pre-season under his belt and building his confidence back up.

It is right there in front of you. If you are a good fit who has had a bad season, you still have a chance as there is no where to go but up. But if you are playing your best and producing but simply are a bad fit, then there really is no where to go but down.

I'm not suggesting that's what is happening here, just saying there is an underlying consistency in logic. I.e. the key is whether you are a good fit or not. Not whether you are producing in spite of being a bad fit.

Kun's not even close to his best, and he doesn't fit.

no we don't. We have a keeper whose had a bad season, and his potential back-up is one Pep knows very well and fits his style perfectly.

I'm happy for Bravo to get a pre-season under his belt and building his confidence back up.

We also have one player who can do a huge part of his job (Score goals) and another one who can hardly save a shot yet we talk about selling one and keeping another. End of the day, I don't want to see him in a City shirt again and you want to give him a chance, if he does play for us again then obviously I hope I'm proved wrong.

Yeah I agree with this.

We also have one player who can do a huge part of his job (Score goals) and another one who can hardly save a shot yet we talk about selling one and keeping another. End of the day, I don't want to see him in a City shirt again and you want to give him a chance, if he does play for us again then obviously I hope I'm proved wrong.

we also have a striker who we play better without, who has had his 2nd poorest season in statistics in his City career, is a shadow of his former self and has missed countless simple chances that have cost us points/qualification which sums up Pep view of him, and why he complains about missed chances, not Bravo.

we also have a striker who we play better without, who has had his 2nd poorest season in statistics in his City career, is a shadow of his former self and has missed countless simple chances that have cost us points/qualification which sums up Pep view of him, and why he complains about missed chances, not Bravo.

We play better without Bravo though.

He has said several times the problem is in both boxes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.