Victor Valdes

good signing if this true.
maybe Hart can learn one or two from Valdes.
the art of sweeper keeper.
Valdes is one of the best for the past decade.

Why are we not signing a HG back up keeper? It's mystifying.
There is no need we have 4 homegrown players so unless we use a club trained one, it makes no difference whether it's homegrown or not it will still come from the 17 free spaces.

Swapping Caballero for Valdes would seem like a bit of a sideways move. But if it ensures Hart remains first choice keeper then I could live with it.

There is no need we have 4 homegrown players so unless we use a club trained one, it makes no difference whether it's homegrown or not it will still come from the 17 free spaces.

Granted, but surely an upgrade on Clichy or Delph would be more useful than a reserve keeper?

I don't think we'd have had to pay so much for Sterling had we not been so obviously desperate for English players.

Also, if like last Christams we're struggling with injuries you can bring in a loan player or two with a little more freedom if we're not on the limit of foriegn trained players.

Granted, but surely an upgrade on Clichy or Delph would be more useful than a reserve keeper?

I don't think we'd have had to pay so much for Sterling had we not been so obviously desperate for English players.

Also, if like last Christams we're struggling with injuries you can bring in a loan player or two with a little more freedom if we're not on the limit of foriegn trained players.

Quite. I am certainly hoping we get an upgrade on Clichy and it would be nice not to be in a position where we have to sign a player just because they are HG rather than a player we really want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.