Victor Wanyama

Is decent not average? He's not exceptional in any area of play.

He's 23...

What 23 year old CDM is exceptional in any area of play, i'd argue he has superb strength and composure. By the time he's 25 he'll be at a big club.

should focus on replacement for Yaya and Fernandinho. both already on their 30s. Wanyama is not the answer. get the best box-to-box youngster - e.g Koke, Goretzka, Barkley, Granit Xhaka, Ward-Prose or Verratti, if possible. i'm still mad when we pass an opportunity to sign Kondogbia. good signing for Bobby and Inter.

for a not so young player, i suggest we should sign Moussa Sissoko. have plenty of experience in PL and can sign for less than 20M.

Last edited:
I think Wanyama's next move will be to Spurs, that's his level. and Kondogbia was fucking shit the other night (granted it's only the third time i've seen him play).

I dont' think you understood my statement

Hard to misunderstand really, you said he was average i said he was better than than.

If he's average what has fernando been up to this point?

He's 23...

What 23 year old CDM is exceptional in any area of play, i'd argue he has superb strength and composure. By the time he's 25 he'll be at a big club.
Verratti.

Granted he's not 23 for another 48 days.

Lol, what?

Who brought up Fernando?

Me, because he was the last CDM city bought in...so if wanyama is average then what is fernando? Less than average?

Verratti.

Granted he's not 23 for another 48 days.

One guy then, who is pretty much unobtainable. If he were, he would cost pogba type money...so taking this into account wanyama suddenly looks a good prospect, and a reasonable punt.

He'll be at a top club before long.

Me, because he was the last CDM city bought in...so if wanyama is average then what is fernando? Less than average?

One guy then, who is pretty much unobtainable. If he were, he would cost pogba type money...so taking this into account wanyama suddenly looks a good prospect, and a reasonable punt.

He'll be at a top club before long.

Victor has an incredible marketing team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.