Video reffing approved for France-Spain tomorrow

I think it's worked pretty well tonight. From this trial the main issue I have is that if the linesman calls offside and he's wrong and the ref blows, that's end of move and even if the ball goes in, it can't be given as the ref stopped play. In these instances the ref should allow the attacker to get the shot off incase he scores and is then ruled onside by the video referee.

So when Howie Redshirt and Graham Poll are in the van, the clearest penalty against the rags will STILL not be given, as the ref on the pitch won't give it anyway, so no referral.
On the other hand, any contact where a rag's shadow was near the box will be referred and a definite penalty given.
Cynical? You bet I am. They will still see what they want to see, on instructions from above.
Exactly.
Show the world the replay live or don't bother.

I won't hold my breath.

We need some overseas refs to make it fair as i don't trust any of ours,whatshisface on BT gives weird decisions especially if the rags are playing,he needs to not be let anywhere near it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.