Video reffing approved for France-Spain tomorrow

As a start it is fantastic.

A little more transparency would be nice. i.e. letting the crowd know the ref is checking a decision, letting tv know what is being asked etc.

It worked perfectly tonight, very little delay and ultimately football was the winner as the correct decisions were made.

I agree it would be good to know if the ref is getting incidents reviewed. However, I don't care as long as the correct decision is made.

its what i thought would happen a guy with a ear piece talking to the ref now where have i see that before hahahahahha

its been happening in the game for about 10 years we all know the ref is under orders from somebody on match days and they know how to play the game them missing replays when watching the game on tv from BTsport and skysports its not even like you don't know if they don't show it the ref got it wrong hahahaha

video replays will only work if the fans can see what has happened and take the control of the game back to both sides and out of the ref hands

Video replay works shocker.

Football should have had this in place years ago.

Next step is to wire the referees up.

Let us hear them explain what they're checking like in rugby.

Tonight seems like a huge night for football for the positive and wankers like Paul Ince who are stuck in the past won't win.

"Ask me in 5 years darlin"

"Darlin" put the prick in his place.

He said football was about right and wrong decisions and she quite rightly raised her voice, being shocked at such a ludicrous statement and asked "football is about wrong decisions!?"

Just remember he's being paid more to give his opinion and she's there to present.

David Gill is sat on the bog now with his head in his hands wailing "it's over it's over"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.