Video refs

Cityisland

Enough now.

Other sports use them it works. We are the most lunatic sport in the world yet so subborn in accepting change.

As a team that 9/10 occasions dominates games, play in the oppositions half or box we stand to benefit hugely from pushing this.

Last week vs Everton the situation happened too quick and the ref took the cowards option. Today... blatant... twice for me as rose pushed sterling to make a goal saving challenge in the first.

Video refs are inevitable. Sooner the better.

Don't be stupid. If video refs are introduced, that's one more way that the FA, UEFA and FIFA can't help their favourite teams.

They should do something similar to what they do in tennis. Each captain has 3 reviews per match.

Enough is enough, these cheating ****s are fucking us every fucking week, I for one am sick to fucken death of it.

Fucken refs are all cheating ****s in this leagueue time for a cull!!

I would love to see it happen but the system can still be abused.

Last edited:
On a serious note, I don't see why the Premier League has exclusively English referees. We've long since established that it's mainly foreigners who are at the top of the playing and managerial professions. Why do they think that referees would be any different? They should be hiring the best referees from around the world with the added bonus of not risking appointing referees to their favourite club (even though they all claim to support some obscure non-league side).

I have always been an advocate of teams having one challenge per game. That would ensure it wouldn't be video replays every 2 minutes and teams would not waste the challenge. Bit like cricket but they have too many. One challenge each would not affect the spectacle at all and would give teams the opportunity to make a decision. They should take videos away from the dugouts to stop the influence from the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.