General Videogame Thread

OMG managed to have a little go on a game tonight,it was a horror game that a friend said have a go at,and I absolutely shit it,outlast has anybody played it and done more than my 1minute ,scary as fuck. i wont be buying that

Anyone played that new hunter game? Buggy as fk but the graphics are ace

Edit: 'the hunter - call of the wild'

Anyone worried about Mass Effect, dont.

Yeah the facial animations aren't great, but everything else is top, top drawer.

Anyone have the Batman: Return to Arkham collection for PS4 which contains both Arkham city and asylum? Didn't have either so thought it might be worth it.

Also contemplating RE7 but since I already have one resident evil in the works, maybe I'll go for the Batman first...
Thoughts?

Anyone worried about Mass Effect, dont.

Yeah the facial animations aren't great, but everything else is top, top drawer.

Animations, dialogue and story are all terrible..... basically everything that makes a game essential, only thing good about it is the battle system and the movement seems less clunky than the previous games.

I’ve watched a few walkthroughs of Mass Effect and isn’t my cup of tea, there seems to be too much dialogue. I don’t mind dialogue, the Witcher was funny in parts but the dialogue in Mass Effect seems to drag.

OMG managed to have a little go on a game tonight,it was a horror game that a friend said have a go at,and I absolutely shit it,outlast has anybody played it and done more than my 1minute ,scary as fuck. i wont be buying that

Outlast is a game filled with jump scares, so if you're like me and shit it at jumpy horrors then you'll fucking loath this game, unless you're a masochist like me.

Animations, dialogue and story are all terrible..... basically everything that makes a game essential, only thing good about it is the battle system and the movement seems less clunky than the previous games.

Dialogue and story are fine as long as you dont go in expecting Sheperd.

I've 10 hours logged so far and am absolutely loving it.

I’ve watched a few walkthroughs of Mass Effect and isn’t my cup of tea, there seems to be too much dialogue. I don’t mind dialogue, the Witcher was funny in parts but the dialogue in Mass Effect seems to drag.

That's the whole appeal though, Mass Effect games are essentially 60 hour interactive movies. I'd assume playing and watching though are two entirely different experiences so can see your point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.