General Videogame Thread

I'd agree that the dialogue in ME isn't great at all, but so far everything else has been good, the animation isn't all over the place like I was half expecting, the story is building nicely. It's a typical ME game, if you liked the last few then you'll most likely enjoy this one, if you didn't enjoy previous ones then avoid it. Having said that The Witcher and Horizon: Zero Dawn are much better.

I'd agree that the dialogue in ME isn't great at all, but so far everything else has been good, the animation isn't all over the place like I was half expecting, the story is building nicely. It's a typical ME game, if you liked the last few then you'll most likely enjoy this one, if you didn't enjoy previous ones then avoid it. Having said that The Witcher and Horizon: Zero Dawn are much better.
Now that the reviews of players are coming out I am starting to feel a bit better about the game. I must say that I had a horrible feeling about it after reading the early previews and reviews. £50 is far to steep for me to take the risk now but I'm sure I'll pick it up within the next 6-12 months now after hearing it's not all doom and gloom.

It could be bollocks but there's rumours flying around that the next Call of Duty is called Call of Duty WW2......

Most likely bollocks

It could be bollocks but there's rumours flying around that the next Call of Duty is called Call of Duty WW2......

Most likely bollocks

It's not that unlikely honestly, the future stuff hasn't been selling and this could be seen as going back to their roots as CoD 1-3 and World at War were all WW2

It's not that unlikely honestly, the future stuff hasn't been selling and this could be seen as going back to their roots as CoD 1-3 and World at War were all WW2

The recent future games have been awful and has put many people off the franchise.

This is the "leaked" artwork for the new game..

490130_832x500.jpg

It could be fan made and the title "WWII" isn't exactly original...

This was the teaser they released earlier in the year...

That's the whole appeal though, Mass Effect games are essentially 60 hour interactive movies. I'd assume playing and watching though are two entirely different experiences so can see your point.

It does look a good game, the environments on different planets are impressive and game play appears to be smooth. I've heard it takes about 5 hours (depending on your style) to get in to this game before there is a consistent flow.

It does look a good game, the environments on different planets are impressive and game play appears to be smooth. I've heard it takes about 5 hours (depending on your style) to get in to this game before there is a consistent flow.

I'm still on the first planet and I'm really enjoying it, there's a really good story coming together, and I love exploring open worlds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.