General Videogame Thread

It's not that unlikely honestly, the future stuff hasn't been selling and this could be seen as going back to their roots as CoD 1-3 and World at War were all WW2
Plus Battlefield 1 seems to have gone down well, granted that's WW1 but it's non-futuristic, so Activision won't have failed to notice the demand for older settings

Following on from Destiny 2 and CoD WW2:

rendition1.img.jpg

Commence primary ignition – the first trailer for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II is imminent. On April 15 at 2:30PM ET/11:30AM PT at Star Wars Celebration, we’ll be presenting during the “The Galaxywide Premiere of Star Wars Battlefront II” panel. Not able to attend in person? You’ll still be able to watch online. Join the award-winning developers from DICE, Criterion and Motive as they offer a glimpse at the game and debut the first trailer.

rendition1.img.jpg

Commence primary ignition – the first trailer for Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II is imminent. On April 15 at 2:30PM ET/11:30AM PT at Star Wars Celebration, we’ll be presenting during the “The Galaxywide Premiere of Star Wars Battlefront II” panel. Not able to attend in person? You’ll still be able to watch online. Join the award-winning developers from DICE, Criterion and Motive as they offer a glimpse at the game and debut the first trailer.

Needs to be significantly better than the other one, hearing this actually has a campaign though, which may help.

rendition1.img.jpg

Thought the original was awful, really didn't get into it at all.

Thought the original was awful, really didn't get into it at all.

Have they forgotten that they did 3 previous Battlefronts? How can this be number 2?

Anyway...

Some substance over style would be nice. It would also be nice if they actually built something that PC gamers can be happy with rather than pandering to the younger generation.

Have they forgotten that they did 3 previous Battlefronts? How can this be number 2?

Anyway...

Some substance over style would be nice. It would also be nice if they actually built something that PC gamers can be happy with rather than pandering to the younger generation.
I think for me i prefer games i can play a story through and not just running around online getting killed. Games like this, COD etc drive me mad as all i seem to do is start, die, repeat all in about a 5 second cycle. Drives me mad. At least with COD games there is a story mode to them so you can actually enjoy the game play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.