General Videogame Thread

Anyone played Cities Skylines? Out for the Xbox one now and seriously thinking of getting it. I have a crappy laptop so it wont run on that

Got it on steam, it's probably the only thing that's bettered Sim City tbh! The shit you can do with roads, you can even have overlapping roads like they have in america, or make roundabout nonsense's like we have over here. It's basic to understand but there is a lot to understand so may take a while depending on how you operate with these games.

I'd like to play games on my laptop. It is, however, a laptop provided by work, so can I keep everything game related on a portable hard drive and just use the PC to play it (similarly to how you'd use a TV with a console)?

I'd like to play games on my laptop. It is, however, a laptop provided by work, so can I keep everything game related on a portable hard drive and just use the PC to play it (similarly to how you'd use a TV with a console)?
It depends on your employer. Some lock down to the point you can't install applications on them, including games. If they lock them down then there are ways around it, but depending on their opinion of your talent you may find yourself looking for another job. If they lock down but you back your abilities then go for it.

It depends on your employer. Some lock down to the point you can't install applications on them, including games. If they lock them down then there are ways around it, but depending on their opinion of your talent you may find yourself looking for another job. If they lock down but you back your abilities then go for it.

I'm not locked down at all. As long as I'm not playing in work time and not impeding my computer's performance when I am in work, they won't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.