General Videogame Thread

I think E3 has been such a let down this year. Few good games shown but most of them we already knew about and the majority of them aren't even coming out until mid/late 2018.

Nintendo have just announced:

New Pokémon RPG in development for Switch.
Metroid Prime 4 for Switch.
New Yoshi for Switch.
New Kirby for Switch.
New Fire Emblem for Switch.
Rocket League Switch with Xbox One and PC cross play.

Mario Odyssey October 27 2017.

Pretty amazing E3 showing to be honest and with Arms and Splatoon 2 coming in the next month the Switch is a fucking solid investment for 2017 and beyond.

Added to the Mario Rabbids Xcom game, Skyrim, HD infinite cross play Minecraft and a fully fledged portable FIFA 18 that have been announced in other conferences.

Nintendo have just announced:

New Pokémon RPG in development for Switch.
Metroid Prime 4 for Switch.
New Yoshi for Switch.
New Kirby for Switch.
New Fire Emblem for Switch.
Rocket League Switch with Xbox One and PC cross play.

Mario Odyssey October 27 2017.

Pretty amazing E3 showing to be honest and with Arms and Splatoon 2 coming in the next month the Switch is a fucking solid investment for 2017 and beyond.

Any news about the Virtual Console?

Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Windwaker etc.
You should hack a Wii u using "Haxchi". I did mine last year and now I've got every Wii u game on a external hdd including twilight princess in HD. I've also hacked the Wii side of it using "USB Loader" and have got every Wii game ever released. Oh and it runs game cube games perfectly (not emulated) using "Nintendont" so I've got 200+ game cube games as well, all played in full screen using wireless Wii u pro controllers. I've also added a few emulators so it can play the N64, snes, nes retro games and it can play any region games as well so you can get a few unreleased in Europe USA games. All in all I've got every game worth having from Nintendo from all of their consoles going right back to the 1980's and all I've added is a couple of external hdd's which I bought when I sold my original Wii u titles I had gathering dust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.