General Videogame Thread

Heads up, 500GB PS4 with 2nd controller, Crash Bandicoot and Overwatch is 179.99 on Amazon Prime day

Last edited:
I may have posted about the Switch on here at some point, but I must say I haven't turned my ps4 on since I got it. Zelda and Mario Kart are just amazing!

DFz69QfW0AAGmEU.jpg

In case you didn't know.

Jesus that's hell of a jump, best start hunting for codes
Considering it was on offer recently too for £29.99 in the PS Sale in May/June, that is a steep increase. I'd like Sony to give a bit more info about what I can expect for the extra tenner per year, more say in PS Plus game choices, for example?

Still a good deal for the two games per month on PS4, but why 25%, where does that come from? A bigger increase for yearly subscribers than occasional subscribers? Have Sony employed Diane Abbott recently or something?

Just cause 3 and Assasins creed next month. Got to be honest it was only this week i realised we got free games

Haha!! My nephew didn't know either... I just add them all to my library even if I have no intention of playing them, they're free and in getting my money's worth for the bastards!!

Which assassins creed is it? America and Japan get awesome games, we get shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.